2016 STEM Festival Food and Favors
The 2016 Charleston STEM Festival will have a variety of food options for visitors:
Food truck Line-up:
- Roti Rolls – Roti Rolls is focused on offering a local, fresh, seasonal menu with our spin on Asian, Indian, Caribbean & Southern cuisine all wrapped up in Roti Paratha
- Diggity Doughnuts – We are a bright blue food truck serving handcrafted, artisan doughnuts made with whole grains, organic ingredients and love! Egg and dairy free.
- Brown Fox – Warm up with traditional and specialty espresso drinks, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
- The Immortal Lobster – We are a family-owned food truck that uses delicious, sustainable Maine Lobster & fresh local produce in hopes to bring New England down South!
- Cast Iron – Grandmas swear by it & chefs depend on it…Cast iron.
- Bac’n Me Crazy – The All American Food Truck that is proud to serve Charleston as the only mobile gourmet bacon truck! Serving amazing made to order eats.
- Charleston Caribbean Creole – We are Charleston’s premiere food truck for Lowcountry, Caribbean and Creole fusion cuisine.
- Slider Box – We’re a local food truck that sells the best sliders in town. Come help support a small business by eating tasty sliders!
Charleston STEM Festival Favors:
The Charleston STEM Festival with be selling short-sleeved yellow t-shirts with the colorful 2016 Charleston STEM logo will be available in adult and youth sizes and for sale at the festival information tent. All t-shirts are $10 payable by cash only.
Charleston STEM Festival water bottles will also be for sale at the festival information tent and can be purchased for $3, cash only.