Fields marked with a * are required
After you have completed the form, hit the "submit" button. Your registration isn't complete until a confirmation page appears on the screen.
Exhibitors will be provided with a 10’ x 10’ exhibit space within a larger shared tent, a 6 foot table, two chairs, 4 STEM Festival t-shirts, electrical access.
Exhibitor registration is free for government agencies, not-for-profit organizations, and not-for-profit educational institutions. Please provide your organization’s tax ID number to receive free registration.
There is a $150 exhibitor registration fee for business/industry and other for-profit organizations. Click here to pay, then return back to this form to submit your registration. The Charleston STEM Festival is an excellent way to market your business and tell over 10,000 attendees that you support education!
Cancellation Policy After January 19, 2018:
For government agencies, not-for-profit/nonprofit organizations, and educational institutions, there will be a fee of $150 if you cancel your exhibit space. For business/industry and other for-profit organizations, the registration fee of $150 is non-refundable if you cancel your exhibit space. The fee of $150 will be considered as a “donation” to the Charleston STEM Festival.
We wish to participate as an exhibitor at the Charleston STEM Festival and agree to the following terms;
• Include highly, interactive STEM/STEAM activities targeted at the K-12 grade and young adult level.
• Register and set up between 7:45 AM and 9 AM and breakdown no earlier than 3 PM.
• Bring banner or sign and tablecloth for our exhibit.
• Park in designated exhibitor parking area displaying the festival’s parking pass on our dashboard.
• Not sell anything at our exhibit.
• Not give out BALLOONS, STICKERS, CANDY OR CONFETTI-TYPE materials.
• Clean up our exhibit area by 3:30 PM. Authorized Exhibitor Representative:
By typing your name in the eSignature, you agree to abide by the Exhibitor Agreement. Failure to comply affects your ability to participate in future festivals.
All exhibitors should review the Exhibitor Information & FAQ document prior to completing this form.
Note: Click on the “Submit” button to submit your registration.You will receive a confirmation notice after you click submit. In addition, you will received an email with the details of your registration.